Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is located in the cleveland ohio area. It was an all stock 127,000 mile car white with the grey lower with a bad fuel pump that i bought out of san juan capo california and shipped to me with a bad fuel pump . put a 190 pump ,adjustable pressure regulator and guage and drove it around the block. Ordered a csx twin turbo kit that included the headers and intercooler and took the car to my chassis guy to be re engineered for fit and function. Wanted to retain ac and all factory accesories had intercooler centered and all mounts redone to retain factory impact bar so i didnt have to modify the front cover and also fabbed brackets off intercooler for lower cover mount. intercooler pipe to throttle body was flanged and mounted to the inner wheel house. all oil and water lines are mocked up and it has now been sitting for about 8 months. car is fully optioned power windows ,locks, cruise control premium stereo. Paint is original and delaminating in spots. My next step was gonna be to pull the motor and have it stroked but never got that far. my vision was just an easy pump gas 600 hp street car with all the creature comforts. Decided to just order a new hellcat. have lots of pics . $5000

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts