Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that I no longer have any interest in finishing this car and way too much on my plate to do anything with this. The car is a 1986 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren Eurocoupe. 1 of 47. 1 of 11 gray, then add the fact that this is a T-top, with tilt, cruise, aod, power windows, locks, hatch release, fuel door release, etc.

The bad:

The car was completely disassembled and ready for a rotisserie. It is in this state now.
There is no drivetrain, seats, carpet, windshield, steering column, radiator, fan, shroud, or condensor. I do not have the side skirts. As far as rust, slight bubbling on the rear 1/4 wheel arch. VERY minor. Rust starting on bottoms of doors. Minor as well. No weatherstripping.

The good:

I have the hard to get McLaren parts, most new.

Front air dam, all 3 pieces, NEW
head and taillight covers, NEW
rear valance, NEW
Hella fogs, NEW
mint bubble hatch
Ford Racing subframe connectors welded in
rear wing, used
original wheels, used, need refinishing

$3500 OBO. No trades.

Not interested in talking to lowballers, deadbeats, time wasters, dreamers or tire kickers. Not interested in parting it out. Clear title. Serious parties feel free to contact me, and I can provide pictures. This is a chance to own an extremely rare car and build it to your likings, plus no chance of upsetting the purists by molesting a virgin car. Phone is the best way to get in contact with me.
414-8zero7-9373

1 - 1 of 1 Posts