Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a factory Fuel injected 5.0/5spd coupe.The body and interior are in very good shape for the year. The motor is bone stock with the exception of BBK shorty headers and MSD cap and wires. It does have a new 2&1/2" Bassani X-pipe and MAC cat back exhaust. Also has a new Tremec 3550 5 speed with a Spec stage II clutch. 8.8 rear with a 3.55 gear. Car also has a set of Weld Draglites. The car has 87 and up quarter glasses but I still have the original quarter windows to go with car. It has a FMS A/C eliminator kit on it but I also have all A/C parts to go with car with the exception of a compressor. the car will need paint. It has a couple of dings and the passenger side fender has been replaced with an OEM Ford replacement due to a small limb falling on it. The car has a clean carfax. There is a small place on the driver's door that was repaired in the past but other than that the car is very very solid. This car rides and drives like a new one. I will take $3200 firm for it. Will post pics ASAP. If interested call me at 770-608-9438 or PM me. Serious calls only please. Thanks

·
Banned
44 Posts
Willing to trade for a CLEAN 1995 Ford F-150, sounds good need pics to kickert318 at yahoo dot com, and im not slow it just wont let me post it the normal was because its a URL

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
the car is sold guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts