Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Utah SSP car, white with tan interrior, 1 repaint, all original Body panel car, no accidents ever. Paint is WEAK. But a good 20 Footer, Under hood is 100% Untouched, Has Both Buck tags In place, All holes have been Filled when it was repainted IE antenna hole, spot light hole. Interrior is Typical 85, Dash pad has cracks, Main dash is uncut, and has no cracks. I have the original Radio but it is not Currently installed. It currently has Aftermarket Front seats, they will be swapped out for others, as The previous owner wanted them back, They are ricer seats, so no loss, that is the only non original part on the car. This car was originally equipped with 10 hole wheels as Production date was 5/85. Runs and Drives very Strong. The only rust in the car is on the bottom of the Doors, Drivers door is light and can be saved. I would replace Passenger door, And the Trunk lid needs replaced. The rest of the car is 100% SOLID. I will take some pictures tomorrow. I am asking $4500 OBO Utah only used 25 Mustangs in 85. Not many 85 Mustang coupes left in this Condition let alone a SSp car. My cell is 910-224-3500 I live in utah, Stationed at hill AFB. Again Price is Negotiable, I though I would give the SSp community a chance before I list it on e-bay. This will be a very easy Resto Project, The Rear seat and carpet are in very nice shape. The only items that need work are the headliner, Dash pad, and Front seats. Thanks

Anyone seriously interested please shoot me your e-mail I will send Pics. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts