Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling a 53000mi 1985 mustang gt t-top in great condition.selling as a roller with a new dss 320 stroker with tfs high port,vitor jr,venolia,eagle rods,isky,ferrea valves,heads done by powered by ford,dual friction,hooker supercomp jethot coated,canton pan,fluidamper,torsen diff,31 spline moser,t-a girddle,megabite jr,billet flywheel,msd ditributor,6al,coil,dual electric cooling fans,3 row radiator,and a bunch of spare parts etc..also come with a 1972 351w complete.car has a t5 motorsport tranny with .85 5th gear,koni's,jba front and rear strut braces,global camber plates and springs,motorsport uppers ,8.8 rear,new 3.27 gears and bearings,3 chamber flowmasters, and lots more..pm me for more details as there is too much to list.would like to get maybe $7000.00 for everything.i'm getting out of the mustang thing and want to see it gone.please no tire kickers.could possibly include a 1991 lx 5.0 as well for parts.have neither the will nor time to finish it.motivated seller.everything is either new in box or has less than 300 mi on it.clean title.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts