Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CHECK BELOW FOR LINK TO PICS 1985 Notch Orig 4cly car Now has Fuel injected 5.0 Cobra U/L Lower extruded honed. FRPP 70MMTbody, BBK Pullies, Full Exhaust Brand new Ram HD clucth Steeda firewall adjuster. World ClassT5, Hurst Sifter w/chrome handle and cue ball knob 373Posi 8.8 w/28 spline moser axels. Saleen pedals, white face gauges. Brand New Polished 16inch Cobra R wheels on BF Goodrich ZR rated Ruber. New KYB Shocks and Struts, full poly bushing kit. New upper and lower rear control arms. Welded subframe conectors. New brakes. New cap rotor, ignition and key switch and power window motor. Car has nice two tone paint(1 year old), Cervanis Cowl induction hood. Interior in good shape has a few cracks in dash. Carpet and door panles good. Headliner has been replaced and is perfect. Brand new rear package tray. Nice seats both front and rear from 1992 notch. (also have 86gt seats in ok shape w/rear modifed to fit in coupe that will go with car) Cars has 105K on body and according to previous owner about 40K on engine and trans both rebuilt out of 89gt. I have a 88 Shortblock with 80K that has been re ringed and has fresh bearings along with GT40 heads, e303cam and behive spring kit. Brand new in box BBK CAI Car runs and Drives great and goes really good for what it is. Handles pretty well with the recent suspension upgrades. Car has been Fuel injected and V8 Converted since 1993. Conversion was done right. Has V8 brakes quadshock rear full harness 86GT dash Really nice car I just have C5 fever and want a corvette I cant post pics here but will email to thoose who are seriously intrested.

Looking for $5800

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, to all who have requested pics, They will go out tomorrow night. Had some problems with my email and Wife had the digital camera all day today.

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
sent you a Pm on FEP, but i'm not on there much anymore. I like the two tone paint...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is located in Upstate New York about an hour north of Albany Car was originalyy from southern PA and that is where it spent the majority of its life.

·
Registered
523 Posts
are you looking to trade? my mont for your coupe......by the way very nice looking

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cant do it. No offense not really looking to trade. i am going another route so unless some one has a 1997 or newer corvette a trade is not really an option. If i am going to stay mustang I will keep the car I have, because I like it that much and it is that nice

·
Registered
523 Posts
just asking i am going to keep her and probably v8 it

·
Registered
271 Posts
Car is located in Upstate New York about an hour north of Albany Car was originalyy from southern PA and that is where it spent the majority of its life.
Car too far away for me...Thanks for taking time to email pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts