Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

1985 Mustang LX 5.0L 5 Speed.

This car started life as a 4 cylinder automatic. The body has 114,000 original miles. All the new parts have less than 2K miles. The body is super straight and solid, no bondo. Has fresh black paint, all trim repainted, new Sylvania Extra vision headlights. The interior is blue, it is all there and in decent condition besides the console lid, dash pad and headliner, they need replaced.

MODS:

-7.5 rear end changed to an 8.8 with 3.73 gears.

-Has 87 up GT front spindles, struts and brakes, new front struts, new rear shocks, front brake lines and RH caliper, new front pads and rear shoes, wheel cylinders. Just aligned. The car drives amazing!

-Fresh 2000 Mountaineer GT40P Long block, all cleaned and checked, new hone job, Micro polished crank, new rings, bearings, freeze plugs, oil pump, hardened pump shaft, double roller timing set, TFS1 Cam, Alex’s springs and moly retainers good to .600 lift, hardened pushrods, Summit stage 2 high rise dual plane intake, Quick Fuel SS-680-VS carb, HEI distributor, Moroso Plug wires, NGK plugs, electric fan, Holly red fuel pump. The fuel pump and electric fan are on a switch below the radio. SunPro 5” monster tach with shift light.

-Summit chrome shorty headers, Summit off-road h-pipe, Flowmasters with custom side exit pipes. Sounds great!

-Rebuilt World Class T5 5 speed , Hurst shifter, BBK Quadrant, King Cobra clutch, New Cable, Resurfaced flywheel, New throw out bearing and pilot bearing.

-Weld Racing Draglites, 15X8 and 15X3.5, Front tires about 60% rears have around 30% left.

This car is extremely nice and fast! Body and drive train are completely restored! Have a ton of receipts to prove it! Needs the interior finished or drive it as-is. I wanted to finish the interior and keep it but things changed and I really need the cash! I really do not want to sell this car, I built it right! 4 cylinder title so insurance is dirt cheap! I’m sure I’m forgetting many things! $5500.00 Please call or text Chris at 314-401-8452 Thanks.

Will get updated pics, these are the pics I took after paint and buffing. It was not complete in these pics!

New Pics Complete!

Someones gonna get a sweet a$$ ride. I really wanna keep s car but things changed and I need the cash!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was a four cylinder car it did not have a spoiler. I left it spoilerless for the sleeper look. Hatch is painted!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP 5K

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD PLEASE DELETE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts