Ford Mustang Forums banner

1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Sedan

For Sale 
9K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Md.mustang 
#1 ·
I have a 1985 LX 5.0 Sedan with 125,684K Auto, A/C, PW, PDL, all original. Unfortunately had aftermarket sunroof installed early in its life. Body is extremely clean, floors and trunk in great shape. Car starts, runs, drives and stops. Engine smokes once its warmed up so probably needs a rebuild. Exhaust will need some attention as one tailpipe is missing. Someone thought their aim was better than their tape job and made a mess of painting the mouldings. I spent a lot of time cleaning the overspray off of the paint. Some drips are still evident on front bumper. Passenger door latch sticks sometimes. Passenger front fender needs alignment, not sure what happened, no sign of accident. Tires are in great shape, has factory spokes with wide steel wheels. Factory driveline including 3.25 traction lock rear. All lights and windows work. Could be a really nice driver with some motor work. Interior is clean but both buckets are split and dash is cracked. A rare factory 5.0 Sedan. Clean title in my name, car is located in Churchville, MD, 45 minutes north of Baltimore. $2650.00 // PM or text John at 410-971-9441

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.