Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
car is located in Miami, Fl

1985 Mustang Lx 5.0 convertible 5 speed. GT seats front and back, original paint and top car was original 5.0L 5 speed. Its in no way perfect but in real nice shape. A/R shelby razors 17x9 with awesome Nantang rubber under 500 mile on wheels, Brembo 5 lug front disc with cobra FRPP calipers up front and lincoln rear 5 lug disc conversion. updated sway bars front and back with poly bushings.
Tokico shocks all around, BBK caster camber plates. Engine has less than 2K miles from rebuild, Forged TRW slugs eagle rods stock stroke with ARP bolts new rings and E303 cam, FRPP alm heads ARP studs,1.6RR, NEW Holley 650 street avenger carb, BBK long tube header and BBK Hpipes, NEW 4 core Griffen Radiator, Ramcharger dual 2 speed fans, Pa performance upgraded alternator, engine bay has been cleaned wires hidden and all holes covered and painted. Ac in place but never got around to final install really dont need it I only drive it on days that no rain in sight and with top down. Its in my garage more than out. $7500. obo If your serious email me. If not dont bother im in no hurry to sell this clean tittle classic

·
Registered
354 Posts
Is the car still available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts