Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 85 GT with 89 roller motor in it for sale.Heres a list of things done and things needed
Things needed
1.Paint
2.interior finished putting in it.Mostly just the plastics in hatch area need to be bolted in
3.brake sustem bled
4. Needs windshield installed, i have the windshield for it and the old one is cut but them new one just needs glued in

Things done
Has five lug 17" 98 GT wheels on it with good tires
1. engine has all new gaskets, rings ,
2.heads are E7 with about 70K on them
3. New carpet
4.very nice seats for a 85 GT
5.3" exhaust into flowmasters
6.engine bay and all jams are already painted K7 atlantic blue
7. all plastics have been painted and dyed correct grey color
Basicallt it just needs a paint job and little TLC
The only reason im selling it is i lost my storage place for it and idont have a place to keep it anymore
8. Car has subframe connetors also
Im asking 3500.00obo for this car. It has a Holley 600 and Edlebrock performer intake and it runs very very good. It is a 5 speed car also. Tranny shifts great. Its the last year of the carb. and i went back in and fixed all the wiring so its correct.I will add some pics later today
The body is solid with only rust was in the back floorboards and those were replaced completely with very solid floorboards, Theere was no frame damage at all. U can call me or text at 904-814-6434

Shot at 2012-04-23

Shot at 2012-04-23

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shot at 2012-04-23

Shot at 2012-04-23
I have the wing and the door panels and tail lights to go with it

·
Registered
132 Posts
GT 85

wish you were lookin for a trade I want to sell my 96 Cobra low mile car to get another 85-86 GT if you decide you'd like a cobra we might can work a deal nice car good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts