Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 85 Mustang GT Race Car set up for 351W and Powerglide trans, back halved with 13 x 31 Goodyears, narrowed 12 bolt with strange spool & axles,4:88 pro gears, ladder bars, Aldan double adjustable coil overs, subframe tied, full cage, certified chassis(sticker currently expired), window net, front seats
professionally reupholstered to original, drivers side built to accept 5pt harness, quarter stick shifter, autometer gauges, tubular front K member, Lakewood struts, glass cowl hood, Goodyear front tires, Weld Dragstars, coated custom built headers, fuel cell, Barry Grant fuel pump. Can be ran with standard engine mounts or motor plates. More pictures coming. $5000 The car is located in Oregon. Call, text or email Terry at 503-320-5668 or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Is that price for car as it looks in the pics? Any more pics of interior and chassis work? Was it ever in accident? Title?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that price for car as it looks in the pics? Any more pics of interior and chassis work? Was it ever in accident? Title?
Yes the pictures are current. I can send you more pictures just send me an email here: [email protected]

The car has a small amount of bumper/body damage from backing into a short post on the left rear. I have lost title application papers signed by the previous owner. They owned it since 1987 and it has been off the road as a race car for several years.

Just give me a call if you are serious :)

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts