Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car will be ready in about a week to go. I bought it for some of the parts on it for another project. Will take any pictures someone wants next week, I am not taking my typical 100 pictures of this.

Car is burgandyish color, has 4 mismatched wheels on it ( spares and a 10 hole )

Mach 1 hood

8point bar ( side bars are very high )

sub frame connectors ( kicker bars are welded to them )

8.8 rear supose to have 31 spline #### and 3.73's i will verify the 3.73's but not taking the rear apart to verify the 31 spline, has nice red cover on it, also south side control arms.

has a fuel cell but will not have any other fuel system in it. has a nice aluminum wall in hatch area.

Basically not much interior ( wasnt really there when i bought it ) there is no cluster no seats ( front or rear ) grey door panels and black carpet grey headliner and 1/4 panels

Has a 87-93 wing on it

Hatch is in very nice shape, very minimal rust ( very minimal, i would put this on my car if i needed one ) no lock and doesnt really latch.

Has a r title from PA ( i didnt care b/c i was never driving it )

Passenger side strut tower has rust on the bottom of it and one small hole. nothing really major, if you can weld you can fix it.

I am looking for $1000 DELIVERED ( long island not included. traffic sucks out there ) if you are within 100 miles of me. for an extra 200 i'll throw in a 2.5 cowl hood with it.

The delviered price means you come and look at it and purchace it. I will not bring the car to you and have you say no

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Wish you were closer.. a steal people. Maybe post up some pics of the inside etc.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Credit cards can wait :) they will always be there, on the other hand the car will not be after around the june 8th or so. :)

Dont miss out on free delivery, your right under the 100 mile mark :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mike, I am inactively looking for a roller. Would you be able to send me an under hood shot and some inside shots? I don't want to come and look at it until I see a little more. If the bar installation is clean, I'll be more interested. My email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Having issues emailing them so i justt hosted them. if you want more let me know

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks Mike. I'll think it over tonight. This car is for my wife, so she is the final decision maker. I'm retiring.:)
No problem Chad, take your time.

Have a good night

Oh also need to add, that there is no hatch lock or ignition cylinder in it. Car was wired wtih a switch panel and a button to start. I had this in the email but the email got kicked backed.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem, i knew the rust was going to be an issue for some, but with a welder and some metal it can all go away

Take care

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sweet looking car, just wish I enough. All I got is just under $500. Plus I'm in Iowa. Awesome car though!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts