Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thought I would post up this list of questions up, that I recieved from an interested party... Hope this helps..

************ said:
I have a few questions about your 85gt roller.

#1-other than the hatch rust, how is the rest of the car?
#2-Does it still have all the carb fuel lines in the car? Rest of the wiring? Is it just a drop a motor/trans in and go?
#3-Any stereo come w/ car? Headunit/Speakers?
#4-Do you have any cowl hoods for the 85GT? Or do you think a body guy could fix the gap from the pace car hood?
#5-Do you have any carbs/carb intakes/iron heads (or cheap aluminum heads) for sale?
#6-Do you have any other rims/tires you can sell the car with? Something a little nicer maybe?

The more you have of this the better. Let me know and we can throw together a price. Thanks. :joy:
#1... The car has zero rust on the body.. just on the hatch on the lower side of the doors. I do have some rust free doors ($50 each)

#2. Engine and trans were pulled and all wiring, lines, and hoses are still under the hood, just drop and engine in and go.

#3. No stereo.. but i have several CD players from $75-200. Speakers are in the car at their stock locations.

#4. I actually do have a nice bolt-on 2" 85/86 Cowl hood for $200.

#5 I have several intakes ranging from stock 83/84/85 Intakes ($50ea) to a Edelbrock performer for $80, I have 6 Holley carbs from needing rebuilt ($30) to NIB $200. I have 4 complete running 302's that I could pull heads off of, I even have a set of ported 351 W heads.

#6. I have the factory 10Holes, some 15" ARE 10-spoke wheels ($150), Sets of 15" ($300) &16" ($500) Black Mesh Saleen wheels, 17" Chrome Cobra R's ($500)
I also have a boat load of performance igntion stuff, as well as full off road exhausts...

Let me know I will make you a package deal!!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
more questions answered..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
Ok, well let me get a few more answers here and I can throw a small list together.

#1-Complete 302's...Do you have any complete carb 302 motors that run between a 12.5-13.5 (something like an ecam, performer rpm, ported gt40ps, etc)? A complete motor would be the best, and would make a nice package.
#2-Exhaust...I may need a set of long tubes and an off road X pipe. Do you have both of these? Also gonna need flow tubes and tail pipes (dont need to be chrome or anything special)
#3-Is the cowl hood in good shape? Primer or painted?

Thanks.
#1. Yes I have a complete Carbed 68 302 with 10.5 pistons and a 488 lift Hyd cam... Carb to pan ($400) or a full injected 93 302 with a F-cam and 351 heads ($600)..

# 2 Long tubes only ($75) or Shorty headers, X-pipe, Flowmasters complete ($200)

# 3 Cowl hood is painted silver and is new, never installed.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
vrtical said:
Frank, is the car still avail? :)

Stay away from the 4 eyed cars Doug :evil: You not allowed in our world Mod motor Dude!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Still for sale.. will sell for cheaper minus the wheels, seats, and pace car hood.. I also have a rust free hatch and doors.

·
Registered
175 Posts
hello my name is jeff. i may be interested in the 85 roller you have. i was wondering a couple of things about it if it was carb or fuel injected. if the bottom of the doors a rusted or not and how much you are asking. if there is a rear seat. and all of the conections are still under the hood. i am trying to sell my 84 roller and if so i will purchase yours please contact me at [email protected] thank for your time jeff

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The 85 Gt was a factory Carbed car. The doors do have some rust in them, there is a rear seat, the interior is complete. All connections under the hood are there. Whats wrong with your 84?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts