1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1985 Mustang GT.
It is an original 302/auto CFI
It has been converted to carbureted with a holley 600 and electric choke
The car has a new silver highly metallic paint job with receipts and the body is straight, very nice paint and body work. It has a four inch cowl hood.
It has 87-93 quarter windows and 87-93 lx tail lights( I have a set of 85 gt taillights also).
I purchased the car a few months ago, and have no time with my work schedule to put into the car, so it sits under a cover.
The car had a 91 black interior when I bought it, which I replaced with an original 85/86 GT set of halo buckets and rear seat which are in excellent condition. The rear panels are 91 panels but the door panels and dash are original, and the combination looks good. The carpet is a new black carpet and the headliner is a new black headliner (sunroof car).
The car sits on perfect condition ten holes with good tires, and it really looks good with the factory rims. The motor is the original 302 which currently has a set of non emmision 68 289 heads on it (higher compression).
It has a flat tappet camshaft in it but block is set up for roller from factory.
The transmission is a rebuilt aod which works great and shifts hard, I have receipts for work done to the transmission also from prior owner.
The rear is a 8.8 with 308 gears, in place of the original 7.5 rear.
The exhaust is a off road h pipe with a mac cat back and chrome tail pipes.
The car has an electric fan which is turned on and off at the interior fog light switch. (nice install).
Bottom line.....this car is a great original 1985 GT survivor that has not been torn apart or raced to death, the car is super clean and straight.
I know what I have paid into this car, and what the car is worth, pics are available, or come see the car, just outside of Philadelphia or off exit 3 of the NJ turnpike, in Runnemede NJ 08078.
I am open to reasonable offers on price, but again, I know what the car is worth so no offers under $3000.00 please.
Call my cell # and leave message at 856-304-9911 or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking

Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts