Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just seeing if any interest before I repair mayself.

1984 Mustang GT350, 302 CFI, Auto. trans. The car runs, but has engine noise (rod). Have the Original Buyers Order shows it sold for a little over 14K new. The car is is Good Condition inside and out. There were only a little over 900 GT350 CFI/Auto Cars made that year. Here is a list of thing I know are wrong with the Car.
Engine Noise
Windshield Cracked
Heater Core Bypassed
Radio Missing
I Purchased the Car this way. The Car is For Sale until I Pull the Motor.
$3500.00 OBO Located in Louisville,Ky. Email: [email protected]
Here is a Link to some pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/TripleHmotorsports/mustangs/mustangs/

·
SVTOA Chapter Director
429 Posts
would you be open for trades.......pm sent

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
these cars are hard to sell,and i have no idea why considering their rarity. i traded a bare coupe roller for mine in driveable condition and the guy drove 9 hours one way to trade.
good luck with the sale !
i had a lowball offer of $2000 for mine plus all my extra parts.
guess what. i still have the car and will probably keep it. one day everybody and their brother will be looking for one!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
these cars are hard to sell,and i have no idea why considering their rarity. i traded a bare coupe roller for mine in driveable condition and the guy drove 9 hours one way to trade.
good luck with the sale !
i had a lowball offer of $2000 for mine plus all my extra parts.
guess what. i still have the car and will probably keep it. one day everybody and their brother will be looking for one!!!
Maybe they are hard to sell because since they are an Anny Edition you can't do much to it without ruining it. I almost bought one a few years back with t-tops, it needed a lot of TLC but I'm glad I didn't, even if it was for around $1200. I would have felt compelled to stick with the Anny theme and keep it bone stock. I don't have that problem with my 85 roller, besides, I hate red interior.;) If I had room to collect them and keep it's integrity I would buy one in a second.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
my car will be modified: roller 5.0,efi,megasquirt stand alone,distributorless ignition system,5 lug 4 wheel disc w/antilock,18x9 magnum 500's etc.
i am keeping all the original parts and every modification will be reversable.
therefore i can enjoy it without "ruining" it.
it will remain in the original color combo. sort of a restomod if you will. however i could put it back to stock and nobody would ever know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts