Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1984 mustang gt that has been garage kept for the last 15 years, not one bit of rust on this car. interior is all original other than auto meter gauges. driver seat does need recovered. Paint is original color of charcoal gray/metallic, but it has been repainted about 10 years ago.paint is in great shape other than the few nicks from driving over the years. it is a 5 speed car also. has aftermarket clutch quadrant and cable, suspension consist of 5 lug swap up front new kyb shocks, rear is new kyb shocks, upper/ lower bbk control arms. 8.8 rear has 5 lug 31 spline moser axles and a auburn locker. 17x9 cobra r wheels with riken raptor tires, Only flaws are front cowl need fixed from hood coming up a few years ago,and the Car was hit in the rear about 3 months ago, wasn't a bad hit passenger door still opens and close fine, just hit hard enough to wrinkle the quarter, was going to rebuild, but decided to buy dream car 93 cobra. I have new rear euro taillights and a new rear quarter panel from mustangs unlimited, all you need is engine,trans,driveshaft, and ignition. . $2500 firm with new lights and rear quarter. have more pics if interested.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
523 Posts
where in tenn are you?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok, the engine and trans have been taken out, so it it ready to go, the quarter wrinkle isn't as bad as the pic shows, it could be fixed easy without replacing quarter panel, but my father didn't want any bondo/filler in his car, so a new panel was ordered. I can get better pics if need be. I'm located 1 hour north of knoxville tn, in a small town called oneida. email me at spoolinranger @yahoo.com

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump still for sale, This can be fixed easy, it doesn't need a quarter panel to be fixed, but have a new one to go with it if you want it replaced.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts