Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1984 Mustang GT Convertible - $5000.00 OBO

I am selling this 1984 Mustang GT Convertible, to focus my attention on my other Mustang. The car has not been driven much over the last several years. It has several important upgrades. The 1994 engine and transmission have both been upgraded. The engine is a 1989 5.0 motor which is a hydraulic roller motor. And, the transmission has been upgraded to a newer and stronger T-5. Additionally, the convertible top was replaced and is in perfect condition. The car could use some finishing work, but it is a great car to drive.

It has approximately 110,000 miles on the body and approximately 60,000 miles on the updated 1989 roller motor. It is inspected to 09/2015

It also has the following upgrades:

625 Road Demon Carburetor

Edelbrock Performer lower intake manifold

E-303 Camshaft

1.6 Adjustable Roller Rockers

TFS 165 Aluminum Heads

Mac Tubular Headers

Hi flow H-Pipe w/hi flow Cats

2 1/2 in Chrome Tailpipes

16 Inch Chrome Pony Five Star Rims

Centerforce clutch & pressure plate

3.73 rear gears

8.8mm Ford Motorsport spark plug wires

I will show it by appointment only, and you must include your phone number in the email to get a response from me. The car is in the Lanham, MD area (20706)

Payment is Cash or Certified Check ONLY.

I am asking $5000, or best reasonable offer. Please don't waste your time and mine by emailing me some ridiculous offer. This is for serious buyers only. If you are a fan of the Mustangs like I am, you will appreciate this car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts