Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No AC as we were going for a Clean Look-It is an AC Car so I imagine you could add it if you wanted to cut into the beautiful fire wall.
Manual windows and locks.
Heat works
Factory Tach does not work, but SCT Livewire shows RPMS, along with AFR Engine Temp etc.
Alpine deck in dash runs Ipod and two speakers in rear deck. Could run radio, but I deleted the antenna.
Hydroboost Power Brakes and Steering
Gauge lights all work, dome light does not.
Gas gauge reads a few gallons less than is actually in there so you won't run out!
4R70W is electronically controlled so you can control the low and high shift points, shift firmness etc.

If someone is serious and wants more photos or a video I will send as many as you want. The underside of the car is mirror/show ready. All the fuel lines and power steering/brake lines have been hidden as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only straight trade I would consider at this point would be a 2013-2014 Shelby GT 500.

I would consider a clean low mileage Terminator or 07-12 Shelby GT500 plus cash.

**Had it pretty much sold to a guy that lives in CA, but then we found out the Headers and Custom Cold Air Intake wont pass their Smog Inspection so if you live in CA it probably isn’t the car for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts