Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need to sell my late brothers 85 GT Turbo car. He passed away in 09 leaving car in moms possession. She intended to finish it up but died quickly Jan 20th and now car is my responsibility. The car had a NC title where we lived for years and bought car with 84k miles on it. The title I cannot find as of yet but if you want to restore car I have paperwork to get a duplicate NC title. Car has sat untouched for 6+ years but we had the engine rebuilt with comp cam new valve springs to handle extra lift/duration wise I forged Pistons if I remember correctly a new clutch rebuilt turbo head all redone etc. we never fired it up tho it turns freely to this day. I bought him an 86 SVO inter cooler and computer along with the wiring harness. Engine and tranny are in car but interior is out tho all is there but front seats. Car was originally dark grey but is black with back top. It would need restored as it is but could be a god parts car or an engine and tranny for another car. Will sell it cheap with no title but as I said I could get one if necessary but I see t as a parts car tho it ha little to no rust. If your interested call or text Adam 304-9232620 for pics and any info. Car is located in southern WV I do have a car trailer and delivery could be arranged for a fee if needed. Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
262 Posts
NC titles require a seller to have it notarized upon sale, so even if you find the title, if it's not in your name, or you do not have power of attorney, you may not be able to sell it even for parts.

With that in mind

Sell on a notarized bill of sale.......

Pictures?

Price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts