1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Please call if you are a serious buyer 256 527 1844
Why waste our time??? Take 30 seconds out of your time and post the exterior and interior color, how many owners, and tansmission type, and anything out of the ordinary on the car. Why waste everyones time including yours?? Just do everyone a favor and at LEAST post this info. This is to benefit you, not me. Good luck, SOUNDS like a nice car. :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Why waste our time??? Take 30 seconds out of your time and post the exterior and interior color, how many owners, and tansmission type, and anything out of the ordinary on the car. Why waste everyones time including yours?? Just do everyone a favor and at LEAST post this info. This is to benefit you, not me. Good luck, SOUNDS like a nice car. :)

4 Your Info, all 84 GT 350's where the same Color, inside and out. I see with your whole 24 Post you may not be educated. If he's Looking for serious buyers, Posting No pictures is a sure way to get rid of Tire Kickers such as yourself! Maybe you can quite Clogging up his thread with your Opinions on what he should do with his car!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have cash burning a hole in my pocket, sir. No need to be a rude ass about it since I dont post much on THIS forum. I know plenty about mustangs....but I was born in 1984 lol. You are wasting peoples time, just being honest. Carry on!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Man,if I was in Ohio right now I'd come knock on your door,wait for you to come open it,and punch you square in the ####:eeek:the four letter word for penis

·
Registered
955 Posts
Nice stock GT 350.. Where do you find these cars? Also, where did your black four eyed coupe end up? That was a real nice car as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts