Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1984 Hatch Freshly Painted/Blasted on Rotisserie Rolling Chassis Aero Nose Swap 87-93 LX

** I put this in the 87-93 as the car now looks like the newer "aero nose" fox body..however if a Mod feels this is best put into the 79-86..Please move it where you see fit**

Fox Body Mustang Body for sale. VERY nice paint job after total sandblast on rotisserie. Very slick black paint, ready for interior and drivetrain. You will not find a nicer car to start with for a show quality project. Original 5.0L car. Clean title, new head lights, does roll.

This is an 1984 Mustang, the front fenders, hatch/spoiler, rear bumper, front bumper, headlights, and hood has all been replaced with 1987-1993 style OEM FORD parts.

I also have some of the red interior that was originally installed in this car that will come with the car if wanted.

I have many more photos of this car available, please contact me for any additional photos that you might want.

$2700 Clear Title, Car is located just outside of Nashville, TN.

Please email [email protected] or call 615fourfivethree2300 For more information or questions.

**This car is for sale by an individual, not by our shop** (If this breaks any forum/advertising rules, please let me know)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts