Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. Selling our family owned since new 1984.5 GT350 anniversary car.

Back story on the car..
Bought new by my parents in 1984, the dealer (Parks Ford) was using it as a demo. The car had 37xx on it when my parents purchased it. Sadly I do not have the window sticker, for whatever reason, the dealer threw it out... I do have the bill of sale where my parents purchased it. Anyway, the car was used for a weekend cruiser its whole life. About three years ago my parents divorced and my mother was awarded the car, she had it about 2 years and decided she no longer wanted it, at the point I purchased the car. The car has almost always been garage kept. Everything is original on the car except the fan belt and the water pump. The water pump started leaking out the weep hole last summer, so we had to replace it. The only paint work that has been done was on the front bumper, we all know they fade out and turn yellow, so I had that redone a few weeks back. Aside from those things, its 100% original down to the tires and wiper blades. I'm asking $13.5K OBO. Please PM me with any and all questions. Located in Westminster MD area. Thanks, Tim.

Attachments

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Cool car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts