Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full documented real factory ttop coupe.
Its an L model factory stripped down T COUPE.
No radio .. no ac ... no power locks windows ... base model only option is ttops.
I have all documentation including build sheet.

She has under gone a drivetrain and suspension 5 lug swap w a full wire tuck ujder coating etc .. all part of the phase one build.

Waaay too much to talk about .. alot of money and time.

Have tons of pics ... b4 after during I can send.

Serious only text or call 954-383-6299

I don't get on here much plz contact via phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I must admit I'll be sad to see this car change hands. I'm hopeful the new owner will appreciate the time, energy and attention to detail that have gone into this awesome car.

Potential buyers proceed with confidence in this vehicle and seller. Mark is a good, honest guy who only owns quality cars. He's also never let my lack of knowledge keep him from sharing his abundance of knowledge. Cheers!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice job with the car! I purchased this car from a guy in Pennsylvania and had it shipped down to GA. Sold it to some kid after I had purchased my BAB cobra. I should've kept this one, but couldn't get over the red/red like I thought I could. It was too nice of car to color change. Engine bay looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Did I miss the price? Sorry this app on my phone sucks sometimes..

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please reply via phone.... I jist dont.get on here much .... 954-383-6299 ...
There is alot of time and money in her.
I have alot of the parts for phase two of the build .. that can be worked in the.price.

Ty all Mark

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Please reply via phone.... I jist dont.get on here much .... 954-383-6299 ...
There is alot of time and money in her.
I have alot of the parts for phase two of the build .. that can be worked in the.price.

Ty all Mark
Again. Where is the price? I am pretty sure it a rule to require a price.

·
Registered
844 Posts
The game is on again. Whats the price. C'mon down. Why all the secrets. You have to show a price, but no body from Corral is pushing it. Good Luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts