Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1983 ford mustang 5 spd.has a 1985 302 roller motor Brand new trans(about 500 miles), alittle over 70k miles on the motor. The car runs very strong and interrior is in decent shape, all but the driver seat that has some tears in it from regular use. Just paid 1400 for the new trans and clutch and planned on painting the car, ended up buying a new car instead. Gas/temp/oil guages do not work, but the tach and speedo do, could just be a fuse/wire im not sure. front 2 tires are fairly new, about 2000 miles. All it needs is body/paint, a 2 stage black paint and clear will be included with the car. All and all its a great restoration project thats almost done. Mostly looking to get back what i put into the trans and motor and let the car go. has power steering but it is not completely hooked up so i would recomend a trailer if you plan on taking it somewhere far. This thing is loud,strong running and needs a good home. More pictures of anything you would like to see can be provided through e-mail. Asking $3300 but taking reasonable offers, needs to be gone soon.

Brand new parts only run for 45 mins or so at idle:

edlbrock carb- 273.99
valve covers- 79.99
msd wires-82.99
holley fuel pump 104.99
alternator- 90.00
distributor cap and rotor-30.00
water pump- 156.99
bbk chrome headers- 229.99
eddlbrock performer 302 intake- 201.99
and about 150.00 in hoses/belt/acessories

I also have tons of parts that were taken off and replaced like the old carb/valvecovers/ headers ect.

PICTURES:
interior : ImageShack Album - 5 images
exterior and engine: ImageShack Album - 5 images

1 - 1 of 1 Posts