Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Boomer, NC. Looking to get $3300firm. Worst i can say is no. I've had this car going on 4 years in October and its been a great car. I bough the car from an older guy and it had 40,000 miles but it could have rolled im not a 100% sure. As of right now its showing 80,000 miles. Have tons of parts for it that go with it.
Pros:
-New dash pad (comes with old one)
-New weather striping around doors and trunk
-1-1/2 Lowering springs
-New Shocks
-New tie rods
-Dual exhaust with an x-pipe and flow masters dumped at the rear end
-New water pump
-New Battery
-New alternator
-Changed the harmonic balance with one of fewer miles
-Changed the timing chain cover with one of fewer miles
-Fresh rebuilt 2000 miles ago 4 cylinder t-5 transmission
-3.73 rear end
-EHP adjustable clutch cable, Quadrant and firewall adjuster
-Rare 1987 Saleen Mustang enkei basket wheels (have some curb rash from previous owner of the wheels)
-New belt
-Hot Heat
Cons:
-needs paint (has a few dents and dings)
-one of the tires leaks down but i think its because i got new rear tires and the bead may have not set right because the tire has no punctures and the wheel its on is fine with no rash
-i had to change the cluster because the speedo quit working and the cluster i changed it with had a brittle needle. The odometer has always worked on both clusters and i made sure the miles were correct. Old cluster comes with it. All this happened at 72,000 miles.
-No power steering, It kept popping lines so i took it off and blocked the power rack to make it a manual rack. Happened around 67,000 miles. Power steering pump comes with it.
-No a/c never worked so i took it off when i changed the water pump
All i can think of right now if interested please call or text 336-902-3883. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts