Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1983 Mustang Notchback. 87/93 quarter windows but I have the stock 83 windows that go with it. Fiberglass cowl hood. 1 year old Flaming river manual rack and steering shaft with 400 miles on it. PA tubular k-member with tubular A-arms. Coil over conversion with Lakewood 90/10 struts and QA1 150lb springs. Maximum Motorsports c/c plates. 11” front disk brakes with 5 lug rotor conversion. Manual brake conversion and Line loc. 8.8 rearend with welded tubes, 35 spline 5-lug Moser axles with 3" studs (ford and chevy bolt pattern), c-clip eliminators and spool. Less then 200 miles on rearend parts. Currently has 3.08 rear gears (turbo setup) but will include 3.73 gears also. Mac rearend girdle. Megabite lower control arms and Lakewood double adjustable uppers. Aluminum driveshaft and 4 core radiator. Weld Prolites 15x3.5 fronts, 15x8 5.5” backspacing, front tires are 165r and in great shape and rears are 28x11.50-15 Mickey Thompson ET streets.. Sumped stock fuel tank with dual outlets (gas gauge works). Subframe connectors tie into 8 point S&W roll bar, 5 point racing harness. Pair of plastic racing buckets with covers. B&M Quarter stick shifter (neutral safety and backup lights work), car is street legal and has clean title. Oil pressure and water temp gauges. Battery relocated to trunk with master cutoff switch and all wires. I can remove items to lower the cost if wanted.
$3500
Will also sell the 351w based T6 flange turbo kit I had in the car. Need the cash to do my 69 Fastback I've been neglecting.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts