Ford Mustang Forums banner

1983 Mercury Capri GT T-Top TONS DONE

For Sale 
3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  91ntchdream 
#1 ·

Pic's will be added tonight, for 4 Thousand i will throw in the brand new Hoosier Quicktime's in the 275/60-15 size which have 2 passes on them with NO burnout, trac lock is not working properly so no burnouts, was taken just for baseline runs, howver i traded off another vehicle and got a 95 GTS and the SN95's are my favorite so passing this one to somone else.

if you do not want the Big and littles, 3500 with the Centerlines that will be seen in the pictrus which have new tires on them:)

Here's a list of what's on the car, it will Include 2 Hatches, the original Bubble hatch, and a 79 Pace car hatch.

302 (5.0L) refreshed 1,500 miles ago
New bearings, rings, and gaskets
GT-40 Heads
FRP B-303 cam
1.6 roller rockers
Victor JR. intake (powder coated black)
Holly 650 cfm double pumper carb.
T-5 Transmission (5-speed) with king cobra clutch
UPR short throw shifter
New throw out bearing
8.8 rear end with 3.73 - trac lok is slipping but including rebuild kit
Black carpet
Nice grey tweed seats from a late model fox
4 point roll bar / Sub-frame connectors
79 pace car spoiler
Summit racing upper and lower control bar
New gas tank
Griffen aluminum radiator
Electric fan
New summit mechanical fuel pump
MSD 6AL
5" Tach and Shift Lite
Auto Meter Pro Comp Water Temp. and Oil Pressure Gauges
16" Polished aluminum Centerline rims

Runs strong but Personally I don't think the Mechanical fuel pump can keep up add some more pressure to the carb - it's at 6 right now, and she'll be a raped ape, drives on the highway like a dream. Will attach newest pic's i have tonight.

See less See more
#12 ·
Let me know Gref, your local so come take a test drive and take her home if you would like, clean title in hand. I'm headed up to Ormand Beach but will be back in a few hours, car will be availiable then:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.