Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1982 Mustang GT "t top" car with 65,000 original miles, with a standard 4 speed transmission. Car has solid "FACTORY BLACK" interior. (Please call or email for more pics) Car still has the original paint no body work ever done. I am the third owner and my brother was the second.

New parts
Chrome cobra r 17x8 up front 17x10 in rear looks great 15 miles on rims and tires (BRAND NEW!!!)
Edelbrock performer intake
Holley 600 carb "electric choke"
Distributor
Ecm
Voltage regulator
Battery
Shocks struts
Eibach pro kit springs
A/c overhaul blows ice cold all new
Richmond 373 gears
bbk aluminum billet caster/camber plates with fresh alignment done
Tubular upper / lower control arms
Headman equal length headers mac full cat back with chrome tail pipes.

The car runs and drives great! Please remember this car is 30 years old but it is in great shape for the year. Car handles great. The steering is super tight. The interior "Factory Black" doesn't have a rip in in just a little faded due to age. I have owned the car for over 6 years and only put 2,000 miles on it. I have every original nut and bolt that came off of the car. Original rims and tires come with it. Tires are like brand new. I have all the original parts. I have the window sticker and all books that came with the car including the original car cover. Will send more pictures upon request. This is the first year of the fox body and they are getting very hard to find. Very tight and solid car.(not a rattle box hack job)

Call or text jon for detail 850 814-0532
Please don't call unless you are willing to spend some cash no b/s
May entertain trades what do u have. THANKS FOR LOOKING

Call or text for details jon (850)814-0532

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
What kind of $$ are you looking?

·
Blame Canada!!!!!!
7,654 Posts