Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dad is selling his 82 GT. Here is the link to his ebay auction. PM me if you have any questions or want contact info.
Located in charlotte NC asking $5500 obo
Its a great car, has a ton of work in it. Fantastic paint job. It originally had an SROD but my dad had a stroke so we put a c4 in it. All rebuilt and had everything taken from a 79. Looks factory correct.

Price Updated

·
Registered
411 Posts
How much for the 85, thats badass!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasnt for sale...but it sold. The 82 is my dads the 85 was mine. Someone contacted me and was very serious about owning it. Miss it very much, left me this past friday.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$5500 Firm

Dont offer any lower

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5k if bought by this weekend

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still for sale

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still 5K Bump

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
96 Posts
Both cars are sick. Love the t-top car. What size tire on the back and what size exhaust on the black one? good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both cars are sick. Love the t-top car. What size tire on the back and what size exhaust on the black one? good luck on the sale!
245/40/17 BFG Tire, 3" Rolled tips

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It unfortunately was like that when we got it. So we didnt have much of a choice, we just put a new one in...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
maybe more pics to justify the $5,000 lets see some of the interior, engine and more info would help if you're serious about selling it.. just my .02

BTW your (old) 85 GT is beautiful you must feel naked with out it if you know what I mean (miss it like I miss my 440 4 speed 68 charger)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe more pics to justify the $5,000 lets see some of the interior, engine and more info would help if you're serious about selling it.. just my .02

BTW your (old) 85 GT is beautiful you must feel naked with out it if you know what I mean (miss it like I miss my 440 4 speed 68 charger)
Its my dads car, so i just put what i have online for him. He has it on ebay, if someone is interested enough they'll contact him... More pics would help though.

Thanks man and i sure do. There isnt a momment that i dont think about it. Money at the right time talks...ill get another but itll be an 86 notch or nothing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts