Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a project,
I have a top off a 1981 Mustang coupe that had t-tops but was completly rusted thru the shock towers and frame. I cut the top off at the firewall and below the rear windows. There is one spot of rust on the pass side corner that will need to be fixed, not bad but just want to be up front with everyone
I then looked and found a real nice 85 coupe body, has surface rust from being outside but the shocktowers and the underside of the car are still in great shape, this car is complete with the 4 cyl and 4 speed trans, runs but is not drivable. Still have interior in it but is in bad shape. The only thing I planned on using was the frame.
I planned on putting the t-top top on the 85 body and using the t-top title (to be legal you have to go thru your dmv and see what you will need to do, I know in missouri they will inspect it and issue title if its done right, should not be that hard to make sure it is done legal)
So here is what is included, 85 coupe complete, t-top top off 81 with a clean title, 2 sets of t-top.
Make me an offer, will trade for ?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1511843329.html I have some pics here if you want more email me at [email protected] I have a ton of pics

·
Registered
523 Posts
no title for the 85?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts