Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on 3 years looking now. Looking for a T-Top '81 Cobra or '82 GT. Doesn't need to be a show car, but at least in decent condition, little or no rust. Faded paint, etc, is ok. Interior doesn't need to be perfect, since I plan to update most of it anyway. Tears in the seats and what-not is ok, as long as the dash/wiring is all there and working.

Must haves:
T-Top
Carbed 302/351
Manual trans

Will pay more for:
Black exterior
Black interior
Power doors
SVO / Aero sport seats
SROD swapped to a T5 or Tremec
Clean engine bay (not a mess of wiring, etc)
5-lug/disk conversion
Good condition exterior/interior

I plan on spending 3000-4000, but can go up to 5000 depending on the car. Let me know what you got and a price, and we can haggle from there. Any leads are also appreciated. Willing to travel, so locality isn't a necessity, although it helps. Not interested if it's not a T-Top.

I can be contacted by:
Email: [email protected]
Text: 612-707-2223
Ashlander

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1981 cobra mustang with T-tops I am looking to sell, it's Been sitting for 10 years. Has some door damage on the driver side door. It has the stock 255 and automatic Trans. Not much rust. All original.

Any luck finding one? I am looking as well.
I'm going on 3 years looking now. Looking for a T-Top '81 Cobra or '82 GT. Doesn't need to be a show car, but at least in decent condition, little or no rust. Faded paint, etc, is ok. Interior doesn't need to be perfect, since I plan to update most of it anyway. Tears in the seats and what-not is ok, as long as the dash/wiring is all there and working.

Must haves:
T-Top
Carbed 302/351
Manual trans

Will pay more for:
Black exterior
Black interior
Power doors
SVO / Aero sport seats
SROD swapped to a T5 or Tremec
Clean engine bay (not a mess of wiring, etc)
5-lug/disk conversion
Good condition exterior/interior

I plan on spending 3000-4000, but can go up to 5000 depending on the car. Let me know what you got and a price, and we can haggle from there. Any leads are also appreciated. Willing to travel, so locality isn't a necessity, although it helps. Not interested if it's not a T-Top.

I can be contacted by:
Email: [email protected]
Text: 612-707-2223
Ashlander

1 - 3 of 3 Posts