Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1981 hatch forsale make me an offer

I have recently purchesed a 96 cobra is i'm forecd to sale my 1981 hatchback project. it is a strait 6 auto car with clean alabama title. the body is in good shape with majority of the dents fix or mud needing sanding. there are a few rust spots left that have been treated and are waiting to have fresh metal welded in. it has red Interior that is currently stirped. i have a 5.0 and aod out of an 86 Grand Marquis that was running at the time of removal but burning oil on disassembuly i beleive it was comming from a bad valve stem. the block was itself is within factor specs but i droped 1 piston on removal so a new one will be needed. I'll sell the car for 250 or the car with motor with trans for 700 i'll have pic to e-mail tomorrow

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have recently purchesed a 96 cobra is i'm forecd to sale my 1981 hatchback project. it is a strait 6 auto car with clean alabama title. the body is in good shape with majority of the dents fix or mud needing sanding. there are a few rust spots left that have been treated and are waiting to have fresh metal welded in. it has red Interior that is currently stirped. i have a 5.0 and aod out of an 86 Grand Marquis that was running at the time of removal but burning oil on disassembuly i beleive it was comming from a bad valve stem. the block was itself is within factor specs but i droped 1 piston on removal so a new one will be needed. I'll sell the car for 250 or the car with motor with trans for 700 i'll have pic to e-mail tomorrow
pics to [email protected] ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it just outside of enterprise it is in the southeast

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok somebody make me an offer the wife said if i can't sell it soon it's going to the junkyard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts