Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1981 Coupe with sunroof. Converted to 87-93 style- bumpers, glass, interior, lights, everything,3” cowl hood, 4.10 8.8 with rebuilt traction lock and trickflow cover and long studs, 5-lug conversion (drums on rear), 1999 GT Pony wheels with 245/45r17 tires, BBK Lower control arms, Double adjustable Upper Control Arms with Heim Joint (brand unknown),Eibach Springs, Comp Engineering 3 way adjustable shocks, UPR Caster Camber plates, Manual brake conversion with line lock, 8pt roll cage (welded with gussets), Subframe connectors, 306 with e-cam, e7 heads, ford racing valve covers, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake with 70mm TB, Tremec 3550 with king cobra clutch and pro 5.0 short throw shifter, Pro-M mass air meter with 30lb injectors and 255lb/hr walboro fuel pump, MAC shorty headers 2 ½” BBK h-pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters with turndowns,Aluminum radiator, E-fan
MSD 6AL with Blaster Coil and Ford Racing 9mm plug wires,Trunk mount battery, Clear headlight kit, New Alternator, New Interstate Battery
Gas, Oil Pressure and Temperature gauges, Drive Shaft Safety Loop

New motor will be in the car by Saturday. 308 freshly built, gt40s with trickflow springs, 1.7 roller rockers, e cam. I will trade for another street car (no cage) or jeep. $5000 obo. If you have questions about the car feel free to pm, email (gowenjr at gmail dot com)(no spaces- just couldn't put it in as a hyperlink) or call/text (706-302-4334)

Thanks,

Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump old motor is out and the new motor, gt40 heads, arp bolts will be in by Saturday. New price $5000

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry I haven't had the time to load them on my computer. Here is one before I had the fender and door replaced.

$4500

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would prefer a wrangler, but would take a cherokee. really looking for something to play off road with.

·
Registered
177 Posts
any interest in a 86 coupe forged 302, c4, 5lug, prostars mickeys new tires all the way around, 4k stall, aluminum heads

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts