Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lowered price 8900.00

1980 mustang with 90s front end 408 stroker built by billy albert racing c4 pa trans. rev valve body trans break not hooked up eaton rear 31 mos. 5lug with disk breaks front still 4lug car runs 6.40s to 50s footbreak 8pt cage racing seats, I do have title could be put back on street. 1989 open trailer,car and scoter inc. Car needs nothing ready to race no problems. 10,000 or may trade bass boat, river jet boat or street car or truck never no {no bikes or 4 wheelers## can tex video of car running cant get up loaded here thanks {car has been painted dark slate gray met,##will post pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MUSTANG

for anyone wanting to get into racing it is cheaper to buy one fixed up that is if you find one you want than to build one yourself then decide to sell your never get your $ out of it. So if you want to get in too racing with a fast car then you need to check this one out, svo block 1895.00 rot. asm. 1800.00 then you need to get put together balance, dyno in other words what im asking you cant build the motor. Not including k-member coilovers front and back c4 pa tran, torkconverter ati. 1000.00 just saying thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a 94 Black on black on black convertible. Fresh 306 trw pistons, cobra 1.72 rr's ported and polished gt-40 heads, GT 40 explore intake, professional products 70 mm throttle body, (I have a new Polished Stack Racing 75 mm Fox body throttlebody and polished EGR spacer to convert it to Fox body throttle) Rebuild AOD-E, PA trans brake VB, PI 3400 stall, 4:10 FRPP gears, V-2 SQ, mondo BOV, 10 rib setup, stock vortech brackets and custom brackets if you want to remove the a/c and put the alt on the driver side, upper and lower control arms, polly Bushings, Global West subframe connectors, UPR Chrome Molly tubular K member and a arms, QA-1 single adjustable coil overs, 2 piston 04 GT PBR calibers. Also have a set of 13" 95 cobra brakes.
There's more but let me know if your interested?
Thanks Nate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts