Discussion Starter #1
FE MOTOR, C6, 9 INCH, COUPE
NO PICTURES, VERY RESTORABLE
COME SEE, MAKE OFFER, TOW AWAY.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$2000 or any fairly close to reasonablish towed away no hassle offer!!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
How much work does it need? How rough is the body. I'd be a serious looker, if there were some pics. You mean you don't know anyone that can take pics?

How bout some more details? Body parts complete or missing? interior trashed or missing? see where I going with this? I'm looking for a good shell with not much rust on the uniframe or body. is this worth looking? Where abouts in MD?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Considering how far you are from me, this probably isn't the car for you.
I really just want it out of my yard. I will trade for a fox body or fox body parts.
The car is located in zip 20707.
It is not my car, but I have it and the clear title, I just want it gone!!!

How much work does it need? How rough is the body. I'd be a serious looker, if there were some pics. You mean you don't know anyone that can take pics?

How bout some more details? Body parts complete or missing? interior trashed or missing? see where I going with this? I'm looking for a good shell with not much rust on the uniframe or body. is this worth looking? Where abouts in MD?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Considering how far you are from me, this probably isn't the car for you.
I really just want it out of my yard. I will trade for a fox body or fox body parts.
The car is located in zip 20707.
It is not my car, but I have it and the clear title, I just want it gone!!!
Give me an idea on the rot. I don't care too much about the body panels, as they can be replaced, however, if the front and rear framerails are shot...that is more work than I want to get into. I've done a couple of them already.

I've got an 89 notch that needs some work I'd be willing to deal with too

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem is that I don't know, and I would rather some one looked at it and decided for them self.
It is 90% complete, body has surface rust, and 2 or 3 very small holes starting.
The car is parked on gravel, so I can't see under it.
It is an original California car.
In 2000, the only rust anywhere on it was the front sheetmetal torque boxes, $25 each for new ones!!!
Give me an idea on the rot. I don't care too much about the body panels, as they can be replaced, however, if the front and rear framerails are shot...that is more work than I want to get into. I've done a couple of them already.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the deal with the notch???

·
Registered
73 Posts
What part of MD? I've got an 84 GT hatch w/3.73 8.8 rear, 3" cowl hood, nice red & black paint, 5.0 roller motor, fresh C4, and pretty much all the rest of the parts to put it together.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zip 20707
Are you offering a trade???

What part of MD? I've got an 84 GT hatch w/3.73 8.8 rear, 3" cowl hood, nice red & black paint, 5.0 roller motor, fresh C4, and pretty much all the rest of the parts to put it together.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll send you a PM with my phone #, give me a call during the day or before 9:00 PM. Gotta call it a night now, work comes early!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts