Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1968 Mustang Coupe Equipped with the "Sprint B" Package. This is a J-Code Car.The car has had alot of work done to it already but still needs quite a it more.As you can see from the pictures it is a project car.It has already had 2 new front frame rails installed new front aprons and front floor pans.It will need rear floor pans which will come with the car but are not yet installed.If I remember right it will also need a section of the right rear rail replaced as well as some quarter patches.I have a good set of 1968 Ford Fenders and a good Delux hood that came from a 67.It was originally a J code 302 4 barrel. I have the original short block to the car as well as the Intake and carb.The 4V heads are gone.The short block is stuck and will need a rebuild.I will also include a delux Marti Report to the new owner if the car sells.If interested I also have a 289 2 barrel that came from a 65 Mustang that runs good.I was told it has been rebuilt.The car has a good interior minus carpet.Seats are in good shape as well as the floor shift console.Can be seen by appt.Asking $3000 but will entertain resonable offers possible trade for other mustangs as well but no 71-78's please.Call up to 10pm if interested 517-202-7766. Located in St.Johns MI 1/2 Hour North of Lansing

If interested Email or PM me for pics as I can not get them to show for some reason.

James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts