Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a complete car, car has AC, ps, 302, c4. It does run, we can start it if needed. It has sat in a old lady's garage for years and years, not in someones field. The guy that bought it found a fastback and want's to sell this. Owner has put us in charge of selling it for him. I have a pic of the bad spot on the drivers quarter. I will shoot some more pics if need, feel free to call or come look at it. 918-814-7868. Clean title. Asking $4500 obo Make offers, not firm on price.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title is printed 65, but 65's were sold early mid year in 64 as 64 1/2, and has factory-equipped with a generator charging system, a 170ci six (U-code), a 260 2V (F-code), or a 289 4V (D-code) low-compression, large horns mounted down on the frame behind the radiator, a brake light pressure switch on the master cylinder, a center "off" heater fan switch, and a generator charge light, just to name some basics. but this could be a clean project car. Car looks like it has alot of undercoating under it, so my dad said he didnt see any rust under the car, floor boards look good. car of the car should be a Prairie Bronze

5F07F10899 is the vin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts