Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
17X9 bullitts and 17X10.5 bullitts with tires 600

The front are in perfect condition (17X9) wrapped in 245X45X17 Nankang tires. The passenger side wheel has some curb rash but the driver side is fine. The rears are wrapped in 284X40X17 Eagles I think. THe rear tires are about shot, but the fronts are in good shape. The color is anthracite pics up later

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!

Im lookin for around 600 OBO. NO LOW BALLIN. THese are only a few months old.

·
Registered
26 Posts
babstangv6 said:
The front are in perfect condition (17X9) wrapped in 245X45X17 Nankang tires. The passenger side wheel has some curb rash but the driver side is fine. The rears are wrapped in 284X40X17 Eagles I think. THe rear tires are about shot, but the fronts are in good shape. The color is anthracite pics up later

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!

Im lookin for around 800 OBO. NO LOW BALLIN. THese are only a few months old.

you are asking way too much for these. these rims brand new sell for maybe $150.00 each. Plus the tires are shot and there is road rash. Re-think the price.

·
Registered
899 Posts
no if you look at the top of the page it says free shipping but they charge you like a $6 handling fee which is pretty cheap

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
babstangv6 said:

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!

Im lookin for around 700 OBO. NO LOW BALLIN. THese are only a few months old.
Interested in trading for a set of '95 GT rims (16") with tires that are like new? Installed on October. BF Goodrich's G-force.
I'm in Columbia......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man , you can mess some rims up in a few months. Volpaz has them for $560 shipped new so keep your tires and I'll give you $400.

iamuncreative <~~ lowballer :leghump:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts