Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a possible tradeo rwill sell for $850 obo..My 17x8 4 lug AFS Cobra R wheels with 245/45/17 less than 1000 miles on tires in excelent condition for a set of Draglites either 15x8 or 15x9 in the rear and skinny's up front...Prefer local or within driving distance to save in shipping...

Brian

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brian, I am in Northern Maryland and am interested. Please let me know if these are the Cobra "R" style rim, or the 96 Cobra Style Rim. I know the 96 cobra had 17x8's, but I didnt think Cobra R's come in 17x8. I am actually looking for the 96 cobra style. Let me know, thanks

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are the Cobra "R" style wheel from 1995...AFS wheels sells these in this size specifically for 79-93 mustangs

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
92 Posts
are these chrome, silver, or polished?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silver

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowered price...now $750

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt.... will entertain offers!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do the rims also have only 1000 miles on them? Do you have anypictures and what kind of condition are they in? Im on long island but could make the drive out to PA to meet. thanks

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rims might have 2000 but no more than that...PM me your email and I will send you the pics that I have untill my GF decides to bring back my digital...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
could deliver to spring carlisle car shop and swap if anyone is going...

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey im very interested, im in pittsburgh, i have a set of ponies and a very nice kicker stereo for trade or partial trade, both are in nice condition let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no thanks...Looking for draglites...not to mention, I am no longer into the stereo stuff...my music is the exaust...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ttt

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will entertain offers...

·
Registered