Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have sold the car, so unfortunately it is time to sell these wheels. Like the title says, 17" AlumaStar 2.0 wheels. The fronts are 17x4.5 and the rears are 17x9.25 w/ 6" backspacing. These wheels are fairly rare and difficult to find. I have only seen a couple of other sets (both in magazines). I really hate to sell them, but I have no use for them. I would rate them 8.5/10 (two of the center caps are slightly dented). The pic is the rear, I will be uploading pics of the fronts soon. There are no tires included in the sale.

$1200+shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
We have sold the car, so unfortunately it is time to sell these wheels. Like the title says, 17" AlumaStar 2.0 wheels. The fronts are 17x4.5 and the rears are 17x9.25. These wheels are fairly rare and difficult to find. I have only seen a coule of other sets (both in magazines). I really hate to sell them, but I have no use for them. I would rate them 8.5/10 (two of the center caps are slightly dented). The pic is the rear, I will be uploading pics of the fronts soon. There are no tires included in the sale.

$1200+shipping
I wish I could...just to have a second set!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested - i see on SFS that you mention they are for 05 and up though?? What is the backspacing? Thanks
They are 6" backspacing. They were made to clear the front brakes on the 05 and up. That's why I think they would also work well on the 03 Cobras, which also have larger front brakes.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nothing particular. Don't care if two of the center caps are dented since I'll be running Strange brakes up front and the dust covers will be sticking out. Just want to make sure there aren't any deep gouges on the face of the wheels. Can you get me a price on shipping to 33511?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing particular. Don't care if two of the center caps are dented since I'll be running Strange brakes up front and the dust covers will be sticking out. Just want to make sure there aren't any deep gouges on the face of the wheels. Can you get me a price on shipping to 33511?
I will take pics of all four wheels tonight or first thing in the morning. I will also work on the shipping quote for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts