Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just sold my prostars. They were 15X8 with 4.5 bs. I have a '93 gt with Eibach sportline springs, and they rubbed the fender wall. Tires were nittos, 245 50 15. I want to get another set, since I still have the fronts, but I'm not sure of the size I need. I would buy these if I knew they would fit. Too bad you're so far from me. I live in Florida.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold my prostars. They were 15X8 with 4.5 bs. I have a '93 gt with Eibach sportline springs, and they rubbed the fender wall. Tires were nittos, 245 50 15. I want to get another set, since I still have the fronts, but I'm not sure of the size I need. I would buy these if I knew they would fit. Too bad you're so far from me. I live in Florida.
They'll fit. I run MT ET R 275/50 and they BARELY rub the outer fender lip (it's rolled) really only when I have a passenger in the car. I have over an "1 of clearance on the inside and I plan to run a 275/60 is only reason for sale. Funny your in Florida...I usually make at least 3 trips a year and am planning on moving there. I hate NY.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice hot rod. My problem is mine is lowered and I really don't want to roll the fenders. Your car should be in Florida.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts