Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TCE Performance Products is happy to return to the Corral forums and offer you the best in sales and service for both TCE and Wilwood factory Brake Kits.

*TODAY'S Deal of the day!

As long time customers know TCE was the first to offer 2005+ Mustang owners a shot at the Big Leagues with our own 14" W6A kit! Seems Wilwood took note of our success and as you may know you can now purchase such a kit from any Dealer.

But...I have one kit remaining and will blow it out for only $1850 to your door! Black W6A calipers, 14" GT rotors and all the related parts and pieces necessary. With the ability to deal with factory parts today we see no need to produce in house radial brackets any longer! ONE kit, ONE sale only, when it's gone it's gone. Call or email for more info. (13.3" kit shown below for ref only)

If you're a track junkie this kit is well worth a look! With the W6A pads having nearly 10% more friction material than the conventional 7420 pad and the W6A calipers being massive in size and stiffness compared to the popular BSL6r parts.....these are the real deal.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Couple of feelers but no takers yet. Still an option for anyone with an '05 and later car!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to sweeten this deal a bit more...

I recently had to use these hats for a test fit for another project. We opted out of them for other fit reasons but now the hats are double drilled and have wheel marks on them. Totally 'un-used' other than mock ups. But can't really pedal them as bone stock new.

My scratches are your savings. New lower price: $1700.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a kit for a 2001 Crown Vic?

Close as I come is the Marauder kit and some caliper kits for the same years CV. Not sure it goes back to the 01 car. Panther platform??

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Close as I come is the Marauder kit and some caliper kits for the same years CV. Not sure it goes back to the 01 car. Panther platform??
Nope they changed when they went to the aluminum front suspension and crossmember. Guess I will have to keep working on designing my own radial mount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts