Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys is this possible? I got offered some and want to know what I would have to do to make such a wide tire up front. If its anything more than rolling the fenders im not sure i could do it. I still street this car. Not often but i still need streetability.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys is this possible? I got offered some and want to know what I would have to do to make such a wide tire up front. If its anything more than rolling the fenders im not sure i could do it. I still street this car. Not often but i still need streetability.
Hey there!

I currently have 17x10s all the way around on my 2000:

With the camber maxed out, we 'rolled' (with a PVC pipe) the front fenders and pulled them out a bit (note the difference in the autocross photo). Aesthetically, I believe this is a little easier to pull off with a New Edge than an SN95, because the integrated flares make the pulling less noticeable.

FYI, the car has MM coilovers and tubular control arms.

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks good. been wanting to do 18x10 all around for street and road racing. I prefer to be able to rotate my tires.
what size tires are you running, and what are the specs on your wheels?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wheels are 5Zigen FN01R-C, 17x10, +25 offset. I picked them up from a guy on NASAForums who was running them on his 350Z. I'm traveling right now and don't have access to all my photos, but I'll see if I can find a decent side view.

Tires are old Falken Azenis RT-615, 275/40R17.

looks good. been wanting to do 18x10 all around for street and road racing. I prefer to be able to rotate my tires.
what size tires are you running, and what are the specs on your wheels?
Yeah, I would like to pick up a set of 18x10s as well, as it seems most of the new street tires have better availability in that diameter. I've got my eye on the '2010 GT500' style wheels from AmericanMuscle, but I'd like to find out how much they weigh.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Couldn't find a good side view of the car with these wheels.

Those 5Zigen's are nice looking wheels. Let me know if you decide to get rid of them.
Will do; I might be interested in parting with them later this summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts