Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
polter83 said:
Truthfully I assumed b/c of the bumper, it was not an original v8, but a v6 rather. However, I havent decifered the vin. So, Its an assumption.
COME ON, MAN!!! You've GOT to know that just because it dosent have fog lights dosent mean it's not a 5.0 car......:confused: I think you are being a little too hard on the guy.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nobody made any good offers.Everyone wants to steal it.Those are the people who aren't really looking for a nice 86,they are just looking for a deal.Someone make me an offer.:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not a bad car,I don't know if it's as nice as mine though,would need to see some more pics on the quality of the paint job ,interior,engine etc...Looks good though.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'd love to have it, just can't see spending more than about 4 grand on one....not saying yours isn't worth it so don't take me wrong...

awesome car man!!!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I think its a sweet car. If I didn't have so many cars already I 'd be interested.
I think it looks different enough to be worth something, but no, I wouldn't pay that high either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Your saying you don't think it's worth $7000? It's one of those cars you have to see in person, the photos don't do it any justice.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
clausen said:
For those of you wondering if it's a real V-8...yes it is, it says so right in the vin#....white92lx...pull your head out:bs:
post the vin # ill tell ya. I dont care either way, its a nice car and its worth what a person is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you have any more pics can you please send them to [email protected]? I'm very interested in the car. By any chance are you going to World Ford Challenge next week in St. Louis?

Thanks,
Nick

21 - 35 of 35 Posts