Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well within the next couple of weeks my car will see the 1/8th mile track for the first time ever. The car is about 3200lbs with me in it. It is an N/A 393 that makes 405hp/418tq (9.5:1 comp.). It has full length subframes, adjustable uppers and lowers, pinion angle set at -1, stock T-loc, 3.73's, 26x11.5 ET streets in the rear, skinnies in front, fully adjustable strange struts and shocks, Reverse manual C4 w/3800 stall. I will be leaving off the foot break.

After I get some time slips I will post them up. Let me know what you guys think it will run. Thanks.

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
I'd think high 6s. 6.8ish or so.
x 2 maybe a little better if it hooks good and you can drive

edited... first time ever 7.20s

·
Registered
349 Posts
1st couple of runs in the mid to low8's. Then trimming it down to mid to low 7's.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be happy with some mid 7's passes and hopefully improving to low 7's. When I get bored of that I'm going to put on either an S-trim or a 100 shot. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah forgot to mention that the runs will be made above sea level, so the times will be slower than normal.

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
1st couple of runs in the mid to low8's. Then trimming it down to mid to low 7's.
i would hope he could do better than that i know a guy with a h/c/i 306 running 7.30 ...he is running my old junk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts