Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of used Kooks long tubes for 8.2 deck fox chassis, These are 1 7/8 primary and have 3 1/2” collectors. I also have a set of 3” stainless merge collectors that will go with these. They have the high port bolt pattern on the flanges and I have adapter plates and hardware for standard 2” spacing. The headers are in great shape very little use. The 3” merge collectors are brand new. $450 obo

I also have a 3 1/2” aluminum x pipe that I had made for these headers, but will for others. It is .060 wall 6061 and weighs almost nothing. Made for a fox chassis but will fit others. Will also fit engine swaps like BBC. $400 obo

Text for pics 570 394 4 two 7 two

I will try and get some up on here later. Buy both together will sell for $750

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Still available? Any idea on a part number. I’ll have to do some research if they fit Canfield 212’s, which I believe are highports. Thanks

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After looking these will fit the Canfield head with the included adapter plates, kooks has recently taken a lot of 302 headers out of their catalog they only list 3 for 8.2 decks.... so these are listed anymore. If interested please text me at the number above.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Do you know by chance if these work with a clutch fork in the 7 o'clock position or maybe just how close they are to the bellhousing in that area?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the 7 o’clock position the stock position on a fox? Is yes then they fit that area fine. They also fit my Lakewood bell and jerico combo which put the fork in the same position as a t5 setup or very very close to the same.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Headers are gone

X pipe still available as well as the 3” collectors. I will include a pair of brand new stainless mini race bullets to whoever wants the x pipe. Please make offers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts