Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my friend took his 09 cobra to the track tonite and it was on stock tires. he has some work to it bigger blower,headers, full exhaust, cold air pipe,bigger tb. he had to run with the trac contral on and the best was 2.2 60 foot and it ran a best of a [email protected] 126mph. the car was dyno tuned and it made 769 hp and 720 tq to the rear tires. he going to but it on drag rad and see where he can get it. he going to install a 1 piece driveshaft.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
my friend took his 09 cobra to the track tonite and it was on stock tires. he has some work to it bigger blower,headers, full exhaust, cold air pipe,bigger tb. he had to run with the trac contral on and the best was 2.2 60 foot and it ran a best of a [email protected] 126mph. the car was dyno tuned and it made 769 hp and 720 tq to the rear tires. he going to but it on drag rad and see where he can get it. he going to install a 1 piece driveshaft.
sweet car if it is the 09 GT500.... I thought they ran in the 11's stock.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
he could not get the power down.

No, really? Never understood why people even bother with that kind of power and street tires. Just a waste of fuel if you ask me...

Great numbers though....hope he's ready to make a few passes then get kicked out. It will deff need a cage with the times it should go.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he has contral arms on it. its not a race car so he not going to add a cage. he wanted a car that he could drive on the street. they have the standing mile here in texas and he is doing the car for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts