Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How quick can a '07 F350 4wd 4 door with about a 10" lift, 20" wheels and 7.3 powerstroke run in the 1/8th? A guy I work with and I have a grudge race next friday night at the track and I am curious how quike anyone has seen one go? That I know of it has all the bullydog stuff on it and dont really know of anything else. He went as far to try to bet me $500 on it...:rolleyes:

Oh and I have to run on my 17"s with dunlop tires... Pretty sure I can run in the 7.70s maybe 7.50s on them.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Probably a mid-low 8s truck, but I've seen a few diesels go mid-high 7s.

·
Registered
55 Posts
07's Have the 6.0 ' s not the 7.3 liters, he MIGHT go low 9's/high 8's if its really turned up. But with a 10" lift, not likely. watch out for flying driveshafts!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I dont know about f350s, but we had a few duramax's a couple of years ago that were running mid to low 11s in the 1/4 at Carolina. They had all the bullydog stuff and nitrous on them.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
07's Have the 6.0 ' s not the 7.3 liters, he MIGHT go low 9's/high 8's if its really turned up. But with a 10" lift, not likely. watch out for flying driveshafts!!
Believe it or not but the 6.0's are faster than the 7.3's. My friends stock 6.0 was just as fast as his chipped/intake/exhaust 7.3.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Believe it or not but the 6.0's are faster than the 7.3's. My friends stock 6.0 was just as fast as his chipped/intake/exhaust 7.3.
Oh I know, My 7.3 ran 9.70's with chip/exhaust/etc. A buddy of mines 6.0 runs mid 9's with same stuff, so I'm giving him the benefit of the dought. Unless he has more than bolt on's and studded heads etc, I dont see him goin deep in the 8's if at all.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have an '06 F-350 crew cab, long bed, single rear wheel with Bank's "Big Hoss Bundle" and I ran a 10.1 @ 69mph in the 1/8th on stage 4 of 6. 1/4 was 15.7 @ 88.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
lol i would bet the 500 and take his money. Some are fast most are not.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I have personally seen an 04 Duramax with 6" lift and 35's run mid 11's. Its very voilant on the launch.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
06 6.0 f350 ext stort bed w just a sct tuner, i run consistant 14.1's at 93 mph in the 1/4. i launch at 20 lbs in 4wd.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
yea that is good but most trucks do not run 11s like his car does. Enjoy the 500 bones.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I couldnt believe it when I seen him at the track. We never ran but he was scared to death he was gonna break something so he took it easy(I could tell he wasnt driving it very hard at all) I would guess driving harder it would go mid 9s. Seen a 10.13 leaving off idle and easing into it. But I went 7.50 and ran 98.96mph. I was on some old 315/35/17 Nitto DRs. Went 1.74 60ft. I wont say anything about the money, I wont do that to a friend...

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Those are the best tires you never paid for arent they!

Hahah your car needs a new gear and you'd be set dude.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are the best tires you never paid for arent they!

Hahah your car needs a new gear and you'd be set dude.
HAHA yeah thanks man for sure!! They feel pretty good. It dont matter what I do 1st gear is useless, but some kid came up and said it was pulling the drivers side tire about 10" off the ground in 2nd. But he also said it was throwing sparks out the passenger side...dont have a clue what that is...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still cant get over Charles going 6.67 at 110 on freakin STREET TIRES!!! That car is freakin nuts....Will have video later this weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts