Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the car, but have a JLT CAI, and SCT2 w/ 93 Octane tune from Fred at Evolution Performance. ALso have a new/never installed Hurst shifter w/ the chrome handle and white ball. Finally have a set of black floormats with silver GT lettering. This is a set of four. The CAI w/SCT is $350 ($525 new), $150 for the shifter ($200 new) and $50 for the floormats (here's a link to what they look like http://www.americanmuscle.com/05-07...floor-mats.html). The intake does have a few scratches on the tube, but they are on the bottom and not really noticible once installed and don't affect the performance in any way. Email me at [email protected] if you've got any questions.

Thanks

Derck

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As an update, I called Evolution and got some info on the tune. Unless you have a 5 speed car with the CDC3 computer you will not be able to use the tune. You will need to have the SCT reflashed for $100 with the correct computer code. Or if you're doing a custom tune it won't matter...this is just if you're planning on using the "canned" tune that came with it.

I can get pics of the intake and tuner for anyone intersted.

Thanks

Derck

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, but that's why I posted my email along with the original ad. The tuner and intake are spoken for...

Still have the floormats and shifter.

Thanks

Derck

·
Registered
171 Posts
tunner

yeah but if u post something u should still look where u also posted it if u are selling something becasue if u post 2 different places to contact u and i replied about 4hrs after u posted this aqnd u still had it u should of told me some one else spoken for it i dont think its fair but oh well who cares what other ppl think

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe I should have made it more clear about the "if you have any questions contact me at my home email address". The person who is purchasing the tuner contacted me at my home email address, not another forum. However, the parts were a package deal and I wouldn't have separated the tuner and the CAI anyway as mikeyj said.

Sorry for any confusion, the only parts now left are the floormats.

Derck

·
Registered
41 Posts
just wanted to give this guy props
bought the tuner and intake and they are great
super super fast shipping
would do businesss with this guy anytime - THANKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BLT2BTU,

Thanks again for the props. Pleasure was all mine.

Torch,

Glad to hear you got such a good deal on the setup.

Anyone interested in some floormats????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts