Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished up my on3 turbo kit on my termi im running the base 70 on3 turbo with there 4" ic. going to be running 80lb injectors and a lethal budget return kit what does everyone think i should put down also going to be on e85. stock gears, motor, & trans with a spec 3+ clutch. pro m mass and a hallman manual boost controller

·
Registered
472 Posts
My guess on e85, 750 on 21 PSI.

·
Registered
456 Posts
anyone have problems with the on3 oil filter relocation hose's popping off?
No, because up went to a -10 push lock hose and fittings.
It opens up the size of the line and at the same time gives you 300% better clamping. And I added hose clamps just to be sure. I dont want to have any oil problems, I have enough as it is.

·
Registered
223 Posts
A local Cobra with stock block/heads/cam put down 620whp @ 18psi with the 70mm ON3 Forward Facing Kit. I'd expect somewhere around there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Was the local car you mention an 03/04 car?
Roger, it was a Termi style. I don't have all the exact specs, but it was at my Tuner's and he was telling me it was "Stock" and running the same kit as mine, but 4V.

·
Registered
770 Posts
How much power can stock termi blocks handle? Thats insane

·
Registered
353 Posts
ive seen 1000hp before on all stock setups. Guy at Street Car nationals this weekend his car was making just over 1k on the stock set up. ended up loosing the motor and did a built bottom end with oliver rods and JE pistions i think it was and still was running stock heads and cams with sulliva intake with an 80mm i think and a glide. was running 8.4x out of it. thing was bad ass.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Damn thats impressive

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i plan to really put the on3performance kit to the test so we will see i also plan to upgrade to there 76cbb with a billet wheel down the road. as of now i have no bad things to say about on3. I installed the entire kit in 2 days now just waiting for my fuel system and a tune. i know it might sound stupid but i plan to be the highest hp on3 equipped modular car :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
well i plan to really put the on3performance kit to the test so we will see i also plan to upgrade to there 76cbb with a billet wheel down the road. as of now i have no bad things to say about on3. I installed the entire kit in 2 days now just waiting for my fuel system and a tune. i know it might sound stupid but i plan to be the highest hp on3 equipped modular car :)
I made 700 with a t78 with the kit on a low compression motor. This was with ONLY using stuff from on3, other than turbo and MAF. Now im replacing gaskets, got new vbands and might look into getting a pt7675. Ive heard bad things from this kit, but its working good for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts